PERMIT REQUIRED CONFINED SPACE ENTRY
OVERVIEW: Employees that are required to enter a permitted confined space and will be required to receive annual training.
Training will cover the following subjects:
- Confined Space Safety training
- Identify and evaluate a confined space
- Hazards associated with a confined space
- Duties of the supervisors
- Duties of the entrant
- Duties of the attendant
- Air monitoring, why, when and how to test air quality
- Personal protection equipment needs
- Rescue systems
Course Length: 4 hours per session.
Cost: Call for pricing per class – maximum 20*
*Each additional class Call for pricing
Location: On site
CONFINED SPACE ENTRY AND RESCUE
Overview:The focus of this course is confined space entry, egress and rescue training, It is designed for entry supervisors, entrants and attendants. The course involves both classroom presentation as well as a high degree of hands on scenarios that well require attendees to actively participate in confined space and rescue application.
Standard Fee: Call for pricing per class – maximum 15
Course Length: 16 hours
Location: One site with mobile unit. IRS mileage rates apply